- Agricultural Chequing Accounts at a customized rate
- Operating Lines of Credit for your day-to-day operating expenses
- Farm Mortgages to purchase, refinance or consolidate
- Farm Purchase, Building Construction and Renovation Financing to help you expand your business
- Quota Financing for dairy, poultry or eggs
- Crop Input Loans for expenses related to planting and harvesting of crop
- Equipment and Vehicle Financing so you can invest in tractors, tillage/planting/harvesting equipment, and pick-up trucks
- Seed Livestock Financing for beef, swine, and other livestock
- Refinancing and Consolidation of Farm Loans
- Tile Drainage Loans enable increased land production yields
- Agricultural Value-Added Business Financing for your additional revenue generating efforts
- Retirement and Investment Counselling to assist you in planning for the future and your retirement
- Estate and Succession Planning ensures a smooth transition of your farm assets to the next generation, manage taxation issues and ensure assets are handled the way you want them to be
As a member, you also have access to our certified Financial Planners (CFP) who can help you develop a short-term or long-term plan. Everyone needs to talk to a CFP, even if it’s only once, and it’s just another benefit of your membership.
Like all co-operatives, our Members are our owners. Maintaining the rural roots of our membership gives us great pride. When you deal with us, you're dealing with someone who understands everything about your business, because we're not just your financial institution, we are your neighbour.